At Data49 we have always provided a complete web development service, and now focus on the WordPress blog software.
We have enjoyed the versatility of this open source application and easily extend it to a full content management system. And as it is open source, it is free to download, free to develop, and free to use. That equates to a substantial saving in development costs!
Although the Data49 web development services are primarily focused on business applications, that is inevitably inclusive of organizations, clubs and any web presence that has a product or message to offer. Business is a process that includes logical progression, or workflow. By utilizing the WordPress framework and its thousands of available plugins we program and build the Internet presence that expresses your interests and conveys your message.
WordPress Quick Facts
Here are a few well stated reasons* we have chosen to focus our development on WordPress:
- There are well over 60 million installations of WordPress worldwide. This number is growing everyday
- Over one-sixth of all websites worldwide are powered by WordPress.
- More than 50% of all sites that use a content management system are powered by WordPress.
- Over 30,000,000 searches are made on Google each month for WordPress related terms
- WordPress is a completely free to use application built using an open source content management system.
- WordPress is built by volunteers. Hundreds of people from all over the world work on developing and improving WordPress every day.
- WordPress is regularly and continually updated to improve both its functionality and security.
- WordPress can deliver your content online to visitors worldwide. WordPress has been translated and localized into over 73 languages.
- There is virtually no limit to what you can build using WordPress. The WordPress repository currently makes available thousands of free plugins, themes and widgets to WordPress users.
*(Credit: Redhead Business Solutions)